4 décembre à 12h30 (Paris), 19h30 (Singapour)
Langue : Français
More information to come...
• Henry Tillman: spent a decade in New York with major investment banks, mostly advising on US organisations on M&A and capital raising. Currently based in London, Mr. Tillman previously served (2011-2015) as a Non Executive Director of Wells Fargo Securities (Europe). In 2016, Mr Tillman represented the 48 Group (UK) at the launch of the Maritime Silk Route in Xiamen. He is the CEO and Chairman of Grisons Peak, a London-based, Asia-focused merchant bank.
• Emmanuel Véron: has a doctorate in geography (University Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne) and is a specialist in contemporary China. He taught geography and geopolitics of China at INALCO from 2014 to 2018, then at the French Naval Academy, international relations, geopolitics and institutions. He is an associate professor-researcher at UMR IFRAE and at the French Naval Academy. Today he is General Delegate of the Endowment Fund (FDBDA) specializing in Asia and maritime areas. The action of the FDBDA is divided into three actions: Research and analysis; awards and distinctions and construction projects. He teaches geopolitics, mainly on China and Asia at various universities and schools. He advises companies and institutions on contemporary issues related to Chinese power.
- Section Singapour de Sciences Po Alumni
- HEC Alumni (Section Singapour)
- Cercle Asie de Sciences Po Alumni
- Programme Europe-Asie - Campus du Havre (Sciences Po)
- French Grandes Écoles Singapore Alumni
171 vues Visites